Research consultations are available by appointment and can be conducted in the faculty member's office, the librarian's office, or via online sessions within Elluminate.
Consultations can include the following:
- Resource/database recommendations
- Assistance with building search strategies
- Individual or group workshops on specific database features and search functions
- Assistance with setting up RSS/current awareness e-mail alerts for up-to-date information regarding automatic updates to databases on your search topic(s)
- Individual or group workshops on using ILLiad to obtain items from other libraries when not available in the library collection
Contact your library liaison to schedule a consultation.