- Assists patrons with general library services and policies.
- Assists students with the checkout of the Presentation Room (Lib202) and Study Rooms.
- Assists patrons with loan and receipt of library resources, including interlibrary loan requests
- Maintains the library's general collection.
- Bill and receipt of library fines.
- Log into ILLiad: Interlibrary Loan, or call the interlibrary loan staff (903-566-7396) for assistance.
- To renew your materials log into your account or call the circulation desk: 903-566-7342.
- What are my Borrowing Privileges?
- What are the Charges and Fines?
- How do I find Course Reserves?
- What Faculty Services are available?
- Find answers to some Commonly Asked Questions.