Upcoming CINAHL online workshop, February 6
A CINAHL webinar will be offered on Wednesday, February 6, from 2-3pm, via Collaborate.
CINAHL is an important Nursing and Allied Health database providing access to EBP-focused research literature. It is a resource with which Nursing and Health Science students at all levels need to be familiar.
This session will explore some of CINAHL's basic and advanced search features, including:
- Performing a Basic Search
- Searching with CINAHL Subject Headings
- Tailoring results with limiters
- Using folders to organize research and share
- Exporting search results to RefWorks
Participants can join the session 30 minutes before the event via the following link: http://bit.ly/10KNkug.