Springer eBooks Workshop
Springer and The University of Texas at Tyler Libraries invite faculty to join us for lunch and an interactive presentation to learn about Springer eBook resources available through your library!
Date: Tuesday, August 19th
Time: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Location: Robert R. Muntz Library, Room 422
Lunch provided by Springer Click here to register!
During this session, you will learn all about how content from one of the world's largest academic publishers is used at UT Tyler, including:
- How Springer promotes textbook affordability on campus
- Research trends among UT Tyler authors who publish with Springer
- A back-end look at how patrons discover and use content
- Which resources are available to you
- A tour of the SpringerLink platform
Reference Librarian Michael Skinner will provide a virtual tour of the UT Tyler Library website. He will provide helpful search tips as well as information about library liaisons, research guides and more!
EBooks image courtesy of http://www.findbestweb.com/internet/free-ebook-download-websites/.