Learn how to use Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI) Workshop
The UT Tyler Robert R. Muntz Library presents the following Allied Health Database workshop. This is a webinar workshop, so you can learn right from the convenience of your computer. The details are:
Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI)Date: Friday, the 25th, at 10:30am. Elluminate Session (just follow the link below on the date of the event to connect). The participant login link is: http://tinyurl.com/2eadl4v The agenda is:
- What is HaPI and why use HaPI for nursing/health science research?
- HaPI Searching:
- Saving Searches, Search Histories, Search History RSS feeds,Search Limiters.
- Primary and Secondary Source Citation Searching
- Using the Index Term Search Feature
- Locating Instrument Citations in the Library’s Journal A-Z List