Reference Book of the Week: Summer 2010 Updates
Welcome to a special edition of our semi-regular Reference Book of the Week feature. This week I would like to highlight some recent additions to our collection. These are the most recent print editions of books we have reviewed in the blog previously. With the listing, I will include the link to the review to remind readers of the book's content and utility.
- Texas Almanac. We now have the 2010-2011 edition available in the library's ready reference shelf (that is the shelf behind the reference desk). Call number is AY311.D3 T55 2010-2011. Review here.
- The Statistical Abstract of the United States. We now have the 2010 edition available at the ready reference shelf. Call number is HA202.U5 S7 2010. Review here. In addition, this U.S. Government publication, published by the Census Bureau, is available online as well from the Census website. Direct link here.
- Economic Report of the President. We now have the 2010 edition at the ready reference shelf under call number HC106.5 .A272 2010. Review here. I also wrote an update post when the 2010 was released online here with some additional notes. We now have a 2010 print copy for any interested patrons. Since this is a federal document, it is available online as well. You can find the link in the review posts.
- The Statesman's Yearbook. 2010 edition now available in the ready reference shelf under call number JA51 .S7 2010. Review here.
- Political Handbook of the World. 2010 edition now available in the ready reference shelf under call number JF37 .P6 2010. Review here.