Doing some medical research or simply need some information about a health topic? The library is pleased to announce the we now have access to Salem Health.
Salem Health brings online access to Magill's Medical Guide. In more than 1,000 essays, including 400 photographs and drawings, the Guide covers diseases, disorders, treatments, procedures, specialties, anatomy, biology, and issues in an A-Z format, with sidebars addressing recent developments in medicine and concise information boxes for all diseases and disorders. Every entry in Magill’s Medical Guide has been evaluated by our panel of medical consultants and then updated by experts or re-edited to ensure currency and accuracy.In the next three years, the following titles are scheduled to be included in the Salem Health database.
- Salem Health: Cancer
- Salem Health: Psychology & Mental Health
- Salem Health: Genetics & Inherited Diseases
- Salem Health: Infectious Diseases & Conditions
- Salem Health: Addictions & Substance Abuse
- Salem Health: Nutrition & Eating Disorders